15 October 2012 // 11:17 am // 2 Comments
Everyone wants to know: What does it take to be successful in Hollywood?
Check out the great article below by Ari Emanual, the co-CEO of the William Morris Endeavor talent agency. He gives six principles that he says that all people in the entertainment industry should follow in order to be successful in Hollywood -- or in any other business.
1. Surround yourself with people who are smarter than you and move out of their way.
2. The only constant in business is change. Get comfortable with it.
3. Fail often, fail quickly.
4. Your schedule makes you dumber.
5. You only get one shot – make it count.
6. Good ideas rule all.
For the complete article with Ari's full commentary, click HERE.